Smoky and smooth…
Whether you’re looking for a creamy sauce for dipping, a fiery salad topper, or a smoky sandwich spread, creamy chipotle sauce is a standout. It’s very versatile – just as good on a chicken sandwich as it is on fish tacos. And as a chicken tenders or french fries dipper, you can’t go wrong. Chipotle peppers provide the earthy heat. It’s smoky smooth with a little tang and a little sweetness.
Creamy Chipotle Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice approximately 1 lime's worth
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt to taste
- Place all ingredients except salt in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer the sauce into a serving bowl and add salt, to taste.
- Serve immediately, or for best flavor, cover the sauce and refrigerate it for 1 to 2 hours prior to serving.
Did you make this?Mention @PepperScale or tag #PepperScale so we can see what you made!