It’s a flavor explosion.
There’s so much going on in this spicy mango mojito recipe, the minty freshness, the sweet mango, and the spicy jalapeño all intermingle to create something so unique and absolutely tasty.
Want to up the heat? Try swapping out the sugar for habanero simple syrup. It’s a big chili upgrade, so careful with the amounts you use. If you want to slightly lessen the heat, remove the seeds from the jalapeño wheels prior to muddling.
Spicy Mango Mojito
- 8 mint leaves
- 1 jalapeño cut into wheels
- 1 jigger dark rum 1.5 ounces
- 2 tablespoons mango nectar
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar to taste
- 3 lime wedges
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint, lime wedges, and two jalapeño wheels together. Top with ice.
- Pour in the jigger of dark rum, the mango nectar, and the sugar. Shake vigorously.
- Pour into a rocks glass and add a splash of seltzer. Stir.
- Garnish with jalapeño wheels and mint.
Keep seeds in the jalapeño for the best heat. Remove the seeds to lessen heat.
Did you make this?Mention @PepperScale or tag #PepperScale so we can see what you made!