Savory with sting…
There’s no doubt that when you look at a spicy Mexican michelada recipe that your mind can easily go into overload trying to comprehend the possible flavor. Stop trying, just trust us: It’s shockingly delicious. There’s a savoriness here, tangy, salty, and spicy. And through it all is a very subtle fish undertone from the Clamato. It’s a strange mix, yes, but it all just works.
Spicy Mexican Michelada
- Mix the salt and cayenne pepper fully, then rub the lime wedge around the rim of the serving glass.
- Gently coat the rim of the glass by dipping it into the cayenne and salt mix.
- Add ice to the glass (optional).
- In a separate shaker, add all ingredients (except beer), then slowly pour the beer over top. Gently stir to combine.
- Pour the michelada into the cayenne-rimmed glass and serve.
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt