Peanut butter and spice, oh so nice…
Crafting up your own spicy peanut sauce is as easy as can be. A peanut butter base and common ingredients mean it’s simple to pull together in ten quick minutes. It’s perfect for chicken satay, noodle dishes, or dipping of all sorts. Try it with vegetable rolls, it’s a real delicious combo.
The heat simply comes from crushed red pepper, so you can easily control the overall spiciness. At 1/4 teaspoon, it’s moderately spicy as it stands.
Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Serve immediately, or for best flavor, refrigerate the sauce for 1 to 2 hours prior to serving to allow the flavors to meld.
Did you make this?Mention @PepperScale or tag #PepperScale so we can see what you made!