Breakfast will never be the same…
Bacon, Sriracha, brown sugar, and allspice? Yes, please. There’s so much flavor in this sizzlin’ spiced Sriracha bacon recipe – all from only four simple ingredients. The brown sugar and allspice powder deliver a deliciously deep sweetness that pairs oh so right with the salty and spicy Sriracha flavor throughout. Your taste buds won’t know where to turn next.
If you’re concerned on the heat level, control it be lessening the Sriracha. Just be careful on spreading the amount you have evenly across the bacon. One tablespoon is easy to go through if you aren’t carefully measuring out a few drops at a time. If you want more heat, pull out the cayenne powder and cut the brown sugar and allspice mix with up to a teaspoon.
- 1/2 pound bacon approximately 10 slices
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce dependent on your desired level of spiciness
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon allspice powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the bacon on a aluminum foil lined baking sheet, evenly spread.
- Coat the top-facing side of each piece with Sriracha (a few drops, on the bacon, then spread evenly across the surface).
- Mix the brown sugar and allspice, then sprinkle the Sriracha-coated bacon generously with it. Coat the bacon strips well.
- Place the bacon in the oven, and cook for 20 minutes, or until golden-brown and crisp.
- Transfer the bacon to a cooling rack or paper napkin covered plate to drain and cool.
Want even more heat? Use 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder in the brown sugar and allspice mix.
Did you make this?Mention @PepperScale or tag #PepperScale so we can see what you made!