Snack rooster sauce style…
It’s so easy to create a quick Chex mix, and nearly just as easy to liven it up some with the popular Sriracha hot sauce. Using Sriracha mixed with soy and ginger gives this Chex mix recipe an Asian flair. It’s a snack keeper to warm up any game day or party.
Spicy Sriracha Chex Mix
- 6 cups Chex cereal mixed varieties
- 2 cups Cheez-Its
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all the snacks in a bowl.
- In a sauce pan over low heat, combine the butter, Sriracha hot sauce, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. Stir frequently until butter is melted.
- Pour the butter mix over the Chex mix and stir to coat evenly.
- Spread the Chex mix across a baking sheet, and bake for 45 minutes to an hour, flipping the mix on the sheet approximately every ten minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it sit to cool for 5 minutes. Then serve.
Did you make this?Mention @PepperScale or tag #PepperScale so we can see what you made!