A pinch of heat…
Sriracha salt tackles two food cravings at once – salty and spicy! Plus, there’s a hint of garlic from the Sriracha sauce, too. It’s a simple way to add some flavorful heat to popcorn, eggs, fries, or meats without pulling out the hot sauce bottle. Plus, it just looks good in glass containers showcased in a kitchen. No sea salt? This recipe works well with kosher salt, too.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Add the salt and Sriracha to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then spread the Sriracha-salt mix evenly across it.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven, then turn off the heat immediately, allowing the Sriracha salt to sit in the hot oven to dry out as the oven cools.
- After 2 hours check the salt for dryness. If still not dry, repeat the above (for a lesser time), or allow the Sriracha salt to dry at room temperature.
Did you make this?Mention @PepperScale or tag #PepperScale so we can see what you made!