Delicious fire for your field greens…
A touch of Sriracha sauce can turn a traditional balsamic vinaigrette into a something with real flavor flair. Use it to punch up your appetizer field green salads, or sprinkle it on your Italian meat sandwiches to provide a spicy pop. And, of course, it’s simply delicious as a fiery dipping sauce for fresh bread or crudités.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon all purpose seasoning
- Pinch of salt and pepper more to taste
- Add all ingredients into a sealable bottle or jar, seal, and shake to combine. Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Use immediately or, for best flavor, seal and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours prior to use to allow the flavors to meld.
For more heat, add additional Sriracha in 1/2 teaspoon increments or add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of paprika or cayenne powder to the recipe.
Did you make this?Mention @PepperScale or tag #PepperScale so we can see what you made!