Delicious on all types of salads…
Whether a simple spring salad, a grilled chicken salad, or a mango salsa salad, chipotle lime vinaigrette just works. Part tangy, party spicy, and a touch of sweet, this vinaigrette works perfectly with chicken, shrimp, or tropical fruits. If it’s too spicy, halve the amount of chipotle pepper used and increase the adobo sauce by an additional tablespoon.
Chipotle Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 chipotle in adobo sauce with additional 1 tablespoon adobo sauce, minced
- Juice of 2 limes approximately 3 to 4 tablespoons
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, whisk thoroughly the chipotle, lime juice, honey, cumin, garlic, and salt.
- Pour in the olive oil and continue to whisk the vinaigrette until fully combined.
- Add in cilantro and whisk one last time to combine.
Too spicy? Use 1/2 of a chipotle pepper instead, and double the amount of adobo sauce used from 1 tablespoon to 2 tablespoons.
Did you make this?Mention @PepperScale or tag #PepperScale so we can see what you made!