Seven layers of heaven…
A spicy seven layer taco dip takes only minutes to make, but it’ll keep you and your guests munching for hours. It’s the perfect quick dip that tastes like you’ve put a whole lot more time into it. If fresh jalapeños are too spicy, opt for a can of milder green chilies. Or, if you’re like us, add a few more jalapeños in to spice things up even further.
Seven Layer Taco Dip
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the refried beans and taco seasoning. Stir until fully mixed, then layer the beans evenly in a large serving platter.
- In another mixing bowl mix the jalapeños and the cream cheese until fully combined, then spread the cream cheese mix evenly over the refried beans in the serving platter.
- One by one, spread the remaining ingredients over the beans and sour cream: salsa, then lettuce, cheese, olives, and finally tomato.
- Recommended: Refrigerate the dip for one hour prior to serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.