The rooster sauce brings it to brunch…
Sriracha sauce and the classic Bloody Mary are a no-brainer pairing. Tomato-based Sriracha effortlessly melds into the overall garden-fresh flavor of this popular brunch cocktail. Plus, it brings s subtle garlic undertone to the mix as well.
The cocktail as it stands is refreshingly spicy (most can enjoy it), but you can take it a little further with extra Sriracha. Or throw in some Tabasco sauce, which also provides a little Cajun tang as a twist.
If you want to have a day of Bloody Mary experimentation, be sure to also check out our smoky Bloody Mary and this option featuring Old Bay.
Sriracha Bloody Mary
A perfect pairing with a spicy bite
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch black pepper
- Pinch salt
- Celery stalks for garnish (optional)
- Salt for glass rim (optional)
- In a mixing glass, combine all ingredients (except celery stalks).
- Gently “roll” the Bloody Mary (to combine the ingredients) by pouring the cocktail from one mixing glass to another. Do not shake as it will thin the tomato juice.
- Pour the Bloody Mary into a glass filled with ice (salt-rimmed optional) and garnish with a celery stalk.
- Serve and enjoy!
For an even spicier Bloody Mary, add a third teaspoon of Sriracha or add in a few dashes of Tabasco hot sauce.
Calories: 160kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 1gSodium: 280mgPotassium: 259mgSugar: 5gVitamin A: 510IUVitamin C: 35.1mgCalcium: 11mgIron: 0.5mg
Did you make this?Mention @PepperScale or tag #PepperScale so we can see what you made!