Toasty peanut flavor with kick…
The next time you’re grilling chicken satay, think spicy with your peanut sauce. Sriracha’s sweet and garlicky heat provides a little oomph to the toasty peanut flavor. Or thin this spicy peanut sauce to create a tasty Asian salad dressing. Add a little lime (optional) to provide a tropical fruity tang. It works very well with the smooth nutty flavor and Sriracha’s spiciness.
Sriracha Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon lime juice optional
- In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter and hot water. Stir to combine (loosening up the peanut butter).
- Add in the Sriracha, soy sauce, sesame oil, and (optional) lime juice. Stir to combine.
- Salt to taste, then serve.
Add extra hot water (1 to 2 additional tablespoons) to thin the peanut sauce to use as an Asian salad dressing.
Did you make this?Mention @PepperScale or tag #PepperScale so we can see what you made!