Creamy smooth with Rooster sauce kick…
Spicy salad dressings turn your everyday greens into salads with serious attitude. Sriracha ranch dressing is a perfect mix of “smooth and fresh” meets tangy heat. Plus the garlic in the Sriracha sauce (with a pinch more of garlic powder) gives a boost of “bam!” to this dressing. Use it also as a fiery dipping sauce for fresh veggies and chicken wings.
Our version of Sriracha ranch dressing is a semi-short cut. It’s not as simple as taking a bottle of ranch and dashing in Sriracha, but not as complex as making ranch dressing from absolute scratch. We use some creamy ranch dip mix to provide the ranch flavor. Sriracha and cayenne pepper powder provide the spiciness. The cayenne is totally optional and only there as we spicy food fans always like a little extra heat.
Sriracha Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons creamy ranch dip mix
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- Pinch garlic powder
- Pinch onion powder
- Pinch cayenne pepper optional, for more heat
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and stir to combine.
- Use immediately for salads or as a dip, or transfer the dressing into an airtight container and keep chilled until use (for up to one week).
My Family Loved it. I am definitely sharing Guys, Thanks For sharing this Great Recipe. this recipe and this website with my friend. Hope they also love it. Thank you again for sharing such a great recipe.