Talk about a perfect mix. You have to love sausage stuffed jalapeños. The salty rich taste of sausage meets the bright spicy kick of jalapeño pepper. And it’s all tied together with the creamy tang of cream cheese and Parmesan. It’s the type of appetizer that’ll leave the crowd smiling. It’s a bit of bite-size heaven if you ask us. You can serve it with your favorite jalapeño popper dips, but we think they taste perfect just as they are.
Sausage stuffed jalapeños is also a perfect recipe if you have a ton of extra chilies sitting around. This recipe calls for 20 jalapeños, but it can be easily ramped up for family gatherings and parties as you need. Don’t expect them to last long once they hit the table.
Like this recipe? You’ll love these too:
- Fried Jalapeño Slices: Another crowd pleaser, with both crunch and spiciness.
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Pigs In Blankets: Low carb here! No bread, the bacon is wrapped around the chili and sausage. Yum.
- Cowboy Candy: Otherwise known as candied jalapeños. They are delicious as a topper for desserts, on salads, and more. Or just pop them in your mouth as a spicy treat!
Shop Our Spicery On Etsy
Jalapeño and Chipotle "Yin and Yang" Set
Two tasty sides to the same chili! Our Yin and Yang set celebrates the jalapeño. Ground green with a bright bite or as chipotle powder (earthy and smoky!)Buy Now
Support PepperScale by purchasing our fiery spices. Subscribers get 15% off!
Sausage Stuffed Jalapeños
A spicy cloud pleaser that's an excellent way to use up extra chilies
- 20 jalapeño peppers halved and seeds removed
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1 package cream cheese 8 ounce package
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a pan, cook sausage until brown, then drain any grease.
- Mix the sausage, Parmesan cheese, and cream cheese together
- Arrange jalapeño halves on a baking dish, then stuff each half with the sausage and cheese mix.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes (until the sausage and cheese mix turns a golden brown).
- Serve with your favorite jalapeño poppers dip.
Calories: 265kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 12gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 521mgPotassium: 221mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 719IUVitamin C: 34mgCalcium: 148mgIron: 1mg
Did you make this?Mention @PepperScale or tag #PepperScale so we can see what you made!