Talk about a perfect mix. You have to love sausage stuffed jalapeños. The salty rich taste of sausage meets the bright spicy kick of jalapeño pepper. And it’s all tied together with the creamy tang of cream cheese and Parmesan. It’s the type of appetizer that’ll leave the crowd smiling. It’s a bit of bite-size heaven if you ask us. You can serve it with your favorite jalapeño popper dips, but we think they taste perfect just as they are.
Sausage stuffed jalapeños is also a perfect recipe if you have a ton of extra chilies sitting around. This recipe calls for 20 jalapeños, but it can be easily ramped up for family gatherings and parties as you need. Don’t expect them to last long once they hit the table.
Like this recipe? You’ll love these too:
- Fried Jalapeño Slices: Another crowd pleaser, with both crunch and spiciness.
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Pigs In Blankets: Low carb here! No bread, the bacon is wrapped around the chili and sausage. Yum.
- Cowboy Candy: Otherwise known as candied jalapeños. They are delicious as a topper for desserts, on salads, and more. Or just pop them in your mouth as a spicy treat!
Sausage Stuffed Jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a pan, cook sausage until brown, then drain any grease.
- Mix the sausage, Parmesan cheese, and cream cheese together
- Arrange jalapeño halves on a baking dish, then stuff each half with the sausage and cheese mix.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes (until the sausage and cheese mix turns a golden brown).
- Serve with your favorite jalapeño poppers dip.