Add fuel to the fire with Tabasco.
Who doesn’t love the ketchup tang and horseradish kick of a good cocktail sauce? But why have the flavor explosion stop there? Adding a little Tabasco hot sauce will help light your world on fire. Of course, control the heat by the amount of hot sauce used, but we think there’s only one way to go…up, up, up! Try it with shrimp cocktail, fried shrimp, oysters, or crab.
Spicy Cocktail Sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until fully combined.
- For the best flavor, serve chilled.
Did you make this?Mention @PepperScale or tag #PepperScale so we can see what you made!