Talk about things that sting. Sriracha sauce and horseradish pair up in this spicy cocktail sauce to bring extra oomph to your shrimp cocktail and seafood. It’s a bold pairing that friends and family will love. Plus, it’s really easy to make, so you’re party-ready in five minutes.
Don’t have Sriracha sitting around, but there’s a bottle of Tabasco at the back of your cabinet? Check out our other cocktail sauce recipe that features Sriracha’s equally popular competitor. It’s a different taste as Tabasco is more vinegary than the fuller-bodied Sriracha.
Like this recipe? You’ll love these too:
- Bloody Mary Ketchup: Another twist on a popular condiment, featuring Tabasco and horseradish.
- Maple Chipotle Sauce: Earthy, smoky, sweet, and spicy – this is a game-changer as a chicken finger dipper.
- Sriracha Soy Sauce: A great alternative to horseradish and soy sauce for sushi.
Shop Our Spicery
Sriracha Powder by PepperScale
All of the things you love about the rooster sauce in powder form! Mild, a little sweet, garlicky, and a touch of heat. It's all here. This is an excellent everyday seasoning to put right next to your salt and pepper.Buy Now
Sriracha Cocktail Sauce
Rooster sauce meets horseradish…
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately, or for best flavor, chill the Sriracha cocktail sauce for 1 to 2 hours prior to serving to allow the flavors to meld.
Feel free to experiment with more Sriracha for a spicier flavor. If you double the amount of Sriracha consider cutting the garlic clove from the recipe. Sriracha is a chili garlic sauce, so there is already a garlic undertone to the sauce. The additional amount of hot sauce is often just enough extra garlic flavor.
Calories: 69kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 1gFat: 0.1gSaturated Fat: 0.02gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.02gSodium: 689mgPotassium: 219mgFiber: 0.5gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 315IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 18mgIron: 0.4mg
Did you make this?Mention @PepperScale or tag #PepperScale so we can see what you made!