Talk about things that sting. Sriracha sauce and horseradish pair up in this spicy cocktail sauce to bring extra oomph to your shrimp cocktail and seafood. It’s a bold pairing that friends and family will love. Plus, it’s really easy to make, so you’re party-ready in five minutes.
Don’t have Sriracha sitting around, but there’s a bottle of Tabasco at the back of your cabinet? Check out our other cocktail sauce recipe that features Sriracha’s equally popular competitor. It’s a different taste as Tabasco is more vinegary than the fuller-bodied Sriracha.
Like this recipe? You’ll love these too:
- Bloody Mary Ketchup: Another twist on a popular condiment, featuring Tabasco and horseradish.
- Maple Chipotle Sauce: Earthy, smoky, sweet, and spicy – this is a game-changer as a chicken finger dipper.
- Sriracha Soy Sauce: A great alternative to horseradish and soy sauce for sushi.
Sriracha Cocktail Sauce
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately, or for best flavor, chill the Sriracha cocktail sauce for 1 to 2 hours prior to serving to allow the flavors to meld.