Great party dips keep things simple…and fast. In our books, add “spicy” too, and we’ve got a real winner in the making. This Sriracha cheese sauce is fast to whip up with plenty of Rooster sauce flair. Add more, too, for extra heat and garlicky undertones. Or you can use a pinch or two of cayenne pepper and garlic powder (as we do in the recipe below) to add additional zing without messing with the flavor balance through additional Sriracha sauce.
Sriracha cheese sauce is obviously delicious with nachos (especially paired with a fiery taco salsa), or try it as a dipper for chicken fingers. Really drizzling it over Mexican dishes tacos, enchiladas, burritos, etc.) is always a great use. As mentioned, it is a perfect party dipper, given its speed to make and easy ingredients to source. It won’t keep you long away from the thick of things, and the taste-to-time ratio is excellent.
See this recipe being made:
Like this recipe? You’ll love these too:
- Spicy Nacho Cheese Dip: A classic with a family-friendly spiciness.
- Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese: All the things you love in poppers are here.
- Maple Sriracha Sauce: Another delicious dipper, sweet and fiery.
Sriracha Cheese Sauce
- In a pot over medium heat, melt the butter, then add the flour. Stir to combine.
- Add the Sriracha and milk, stir to combine. Simmer the mix for approximately 5 minutes to allow it to slightly thicken.
- Remove the mix from the heat, then add the cheddar cheese, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne pepper. Stir until the cheese is melted and the sauce is well combined.
- Taste, and add more Sriracha or cayenne pepper to taste/heat preference. Serve.