Artichoke dip – and its tasty yet mild flavor – is brought to life with a little jalapeño pepper and paprika boost. The heat does stand out here, so if you prefer a milder level of spiciness with your food, start with only one jalapeño and add to taste. The paprika provides a simmering spice throughout the dip, so every bite has a little extra zing.
It’s perfect cold, and it works just as well slightly warmed up. Serve it with crackers, pita chips, or fresh vegetables. Or use it as a sandwich spread to provide a little fiery kick to your lunch.
Like this recipe? You’ll love these too:
- Sriracha Carrot Dip: Sriracha and carrots may not immediately sound like they go together, but the flavor can’t be denied with this dip.
- Bacony Jalapeño Popper Dip: All the things you love about poppers are here.
- Piri Piri Candied Bacon With Cheese: Yes, it’s as delicious and decadent as it sounds.
Shop Our Spicery On Etsy
Up The Scale Set II: Jalapeño, Habanero, Ghost PowdersBuy Now
Explore the Scoville scale through our Up The Scale spice set, featuring medium heat jalapeño, extra-hot habanero, and fiery super-hot ghost powders.
Support PepperScale by purchasing our fiery spices. Subscribers get 15% off!
Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
A highly versatile dip – just as good served with crackers as used as a sandwich spread
- 1 can artichoke hearts 14 ounce can, drained and chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers seeded and diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 package cream cheese 8 ounces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place artichoke hearts, jalapeños, and garlic in a food processor and pulse blend 3 to 4 times to mix.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse blend until you reach your perfect dip consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or for best flavor refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to meld.
Calories: 178kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 4gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 346mgPotassium: 62mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 594IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 104mgIron: 1mg
Did you make this?Mention @PepperScale or tag #PepperScale so we can see what you made!