Artichoke dip – and its tasty yet mild flavor – is brought to life with a little jalapeño pepper and paprika boost. The heat does stand out here, so if you prefer a milder level of spiciness with your food, start with only one jalapeño and add to taste. The paprika provides a simmering spice throughout the dip, so every bite has a little extra zing.
It’s perfect cold, and it works just as well slightly warmed up. Serve it with crackers, pita chips, or fresh vegetables. Or use it as a sandwich spread to provide a little fiery kick to your lunch.
Like this recipe? You’ll love these too:
- Sriracha Carrot Dip: Sriracha and carrots may not immediately sound like they go together, but the flavor can’t be denied with this dip.
- Bacony Jalapeño Popper Dip: All the things you love about poppers are here.
- Piri Piri Candied Bacon With Cheese: Yes, it’s as delicious and decadent as it sounds.
Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
- Place artichoke hearts, jalapeños, and garlic in a food processor and pulse blend 3 to 4 times to mix.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse blend until you reach your perfect dip consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or for best flavor refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to meld.