The “extra oomph” Canadian Bloody Mary alternative…
If you’re looking to ramp up your Bloody Mary love, it’s time to meet and greet the Caesar cocktail. It’s the Canadian cousin to the famous brunch drink, and it packs a little extra something. Clamato Picante (see on Amazon) delivers not only the unique clam flavor you expect, but also a punch of jalapeño puree. Top that with a few dashes of Tabasco, and this is one cocktail that’s certain to wake you up.
Spicy Caesar Cocktail
- 12 ounces Clamato Picante juice 1.5 cups
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 dashes Tabasco hot sauce
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch ground black pepper
- Celery stalk as garnishes, olives, and/or lime wedge
- Extra lime wedge and celery salt optional, to rim the glass
- (Optional) Rim glass with celery salt by running a cut lime across the edge then dipping the edge in celery salt.
- Fill the glass about 1/2 with ice, then pour in Clamato juice.
- Add the vodka, along with the dashes of Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine.
- Add a pinch of pepper, then garnish with celery stalk and/or lime wedge.
Did you make this?Mention @PepperScale or tag #PepperScale so we can see what you made!